HELICAL BEVEL GEARMOTORS CMB/ITB
The high degree of modularity of CMB helical bevel gearmotors allows it to be completely interchangeable with CM wormgearboxes.
It is possible to set up the version required using output flanges, output shafts and optional torque arms.
The bevel helical gearboxes from the ITB series are specifically for heavy-duty industrial applications. The robust construction using a cast iron carcase, combined with the high degree of modularity from the different input and output kits, make these motors perfect for all types of application.
- CMB Ser ies: 0.06 - 4 kW, 5 - 624 Nm, ratios 6.2 - 262 .
- ITB Series: 0.55 - 22 kW, 500 - 3500 Nm, ratios 7.34- 179.16 .
- Ground-hardened helical gears.
- 2- and 3-stage gearboxes.
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum (CMB), Cast iron (ITB).
- Permanent synthetic oil long-life lubrication.
- High degree of modularity thanks to the diverse input/output kits.
- Coupled to motor with flexible coupling (ITB).