Easily achieve high dynamic performance and precision
Frequency inverters for controlled, dynamic motion.
- Line voltage: 1 AC 230/240 V, 0.33 to 3.0 Hp (0.25 to 2.2 kW), 1.7 to 9.5 A
- Line voltage: 3 AC 400/500 V, 0.60 to 60.0 Hp (0.37 to 45 kW), 1.0 to 89 A
- Particularly suitable for handling and positioning systems as well as travelling drives and hoist drives used in a wide variety of application areas. Also the ideal choice for synchronous drives, e.g. in continuous material processing applications.
- Connections: start/stop, analog inputs/outputs (2/2), freely programmable digital inputs/outputs (7/4), Resolver and multi-encoder input
- Communication: CANopen on board, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS, PROFINET
- Also supports synchronous motors
- Axis bus for electrical shafts
- Integrated brake management
- "VFC eco" energy saving-function
- STO safety-function