HELICAL IN-LINE GEARMOTORS
The high degree of modularity is a design feature of CMG/ITH helical in-line gearboxes and gearmotors range. It is possible to set up the version required using flanges or feet.
The ITH gear motors are for industrial applications with particularly heavy loads.
- CMG Series: 0.06 - 4 kW, 2 - 500 Nm, ratios 3.7 - 398.3 .
- ITH Series: 0.25 - 30 kW, 350 - 3500 Nm, ratios 5.03- 280.29 .
- Ground-hardened helical gears.
- 2- and 3-stage gearboxes.
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum (CMG), Cast iron (ITH).
- Permanent synthetic oil long-life lubrication.
- High degree of modularity thanks to the diverse input/output kits.