Five fully-controlled two-quadrant
- Output powers from10 to 115KW, 400V.
- Output current: up to 250A.
- Compact controllers with isolated heat sink.
- High response thanks to six-pulse three-phase bridge and leakage current adaptation.
- Operation with tacho or armature voltage feedback with "I x R compensation"
- Isolation of control electronics and power stage when tacho feedback is used
- Self-synchronization of the phase shifter for 50 ... 60-Hz mains.
- Mains connection independent of the phase sequence.
- High interference margin due to integrated synchronizing filter
- Burst-gate thyristor control in the power stage
- Reliable operation also for mains voltage fluctuations and short-term mains failures due to static and dynamic voltage monitoring
- Display of the operating states using LEDs
- Current limitation from 0 to Max output current.
- Ambient Temperature: 0- 45°C.
Inputs and Outputs:
- 1 start/stop digital input.
- 1 speed reference analogue input 0-10V.
- 1 additional speed analogue input from -10 to +10V.
- 1 torque controller analogue input from 0 to -10V
- 1 tacho feedback input 10-180V.
- 1 analogue output corresponding to the output speed.
- 1 analogue output corresponding to the actual armature current.
Option board can be retrofitted:
- Set-value integrator 2003
- Winding calculator 1071