- PLN 19-8: 12 – 24 Vac or 15 – 35 Vdc, 8A .
- PLN20/PLN40: 12 – 24 Vac or 15 – 35 Vdc, 20/40 A .
Features PLN 19-8:
- Line voltage at terminals FA1 and FA2: 12 – 24 Vac or 15 – 35 Vdc
- The speed of the drive is to be controlled by potentiometer, 10-15 KΩ
- Current Limit trimmer, in order to suit the board for small motors. In order to limit the current, turn clock wise the trimmer
- Output voltage from terminals FA3 and FA4, from 0 up to Vdc MAX which is proportional to the input voltage. With 35 Vdc input voltage, the max output voltage is about 30 Vdc
- Output current: Maximum output current allowed: 8 A in a ventilated environment, continuous duty.
- Weight: 0.120 Kg
Features PLN 20/40:
- Transistor bidirectional drive with regenerative current system.
- Following settings can be adjusted (by built in trimmers): acceleration ramp: 0.5 - 10 sec, deceleration ramp: 0.5 - 10 sec, current limit 100% - about 30%
- Room temperature: 0°C / +40°C (alarm below zero)
- LED for system diagnosis
- Switching frequency: 16kHz
- 5-10 kΩ Speed pot. or 0-10 Vdc external signal for speed regulation
- Variable current limit
- Thermal sensor for protection