Low noise, robust and versatile
The helical-worm gearbox is a particularly low-noise drive component.
As a compact drive unit in combination with three-phase AC and servo motors, they are extremely versatile. They have a 2- and 3-stage design and can achieve a torque of up to 11063 lb-in (1250 Nm) and a ratio of up to i=1847.
- 2- and 3-stage gearboxes
- Hollow-shaft with keyway or shrink disc
- Solid-shaft with keyway
- Foot or flange mounting
- Torque plate, including rubber buffer
Can be combined with the following motors:
- With three-phase AC motors in line with the ErP Directive in the power range from 0.16 to 20 Hp (0.12 to 15 kW)
- With servo motors in the power range from 0.25 to 11.3 kW
- Drive Package versions in conjunction with the decentralized Inverter Drives 8400 motec cover a power range of up to 10 Hp (7.5 kW)